MS 2020 and XBOX LIVE

ye , its a MS - XBOX simulator. So XBOX app must bestarted first or whatever.

It irritates me that EVERYTIME i want to start my FS2020 Xbox comes with the screen that i can BUY my Premium Sim..... :(

after THAT it ( somethimes , somethimes NOT!!!) comes with: do uou want to INSTALL IT or Play?

WTF!!!!!!!! i started the Sim to play it!!!!!! Somethimes it KEEPS HANGING in : DO YOU WANT TO BUY IT

UO^*^%$&%$^%$&$W@@#$^%&*^(& bah!!!!:(

Edited by hawky007
copy
Intel® Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz 10 Cores 20 Logic Processors , NVIDIA RT 2080Ti , ASUS-ROG STRIX Z490-H Gaming MoBo, 64Gb-JibJaw RAM , M2_2 970EVO SSD , M2_1 MLM2x30 Kinston 2Tb , OS- Windows10/64bit

ye , its a MS - XBOX simulator. So XBOX app must bestarted first or whatever.

It irritates me that EVERYTIME i want to start my FS2020 Xbox comes with the screen that i can BUY my Premium Sim..... :(

after THAT it ( somethimes , somethimes NOT!!!) comes with: do uou want to INSTALL IT or Play?

WTF!!!!!!!! i started the Sim to play it!!!!!! Somethimes it KEEPS HANGING in : DO YOU WANT TO BUY IT

UO^*^%$&%$^%$&$W@@#$^%&*^(& bah!!!!:(

I think you need to chill out mate & drop the attitude.

I don’t run any Xbox program during flight sim. Saying that, there obviously is an Xbox live process going on which handles the multiplayer connection etc but it’s nothing I have ever launched, neither does it pop up and I wouldn’t even know about it if I hadn’t opened the task manager to check whixh processes were running.

Boysee.. I presume you got the sim using the Xbox game pass? If so then I’m guessing why you have it running. Not sure you can do much about it.

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

• 3 weeks later...