How do you do replay in MSFS 2020?? I like to see my self fly and land!!!

• 4 months later...
I loved this feature in the old FS. In Windows 10 you can use the xBox gamer bar to screen record/capture, hit Win+G to configure.

The old replay mode (which he was asking about) isn’t the same as recording the screen. It was so you could sit back and view the previous flight (or any saved ones) as a passenger, with all the views etc, not just a recording.

This is great for demonstrating VR to someone or even just Flight Sim on a 2d monitor. You can make a flight. & your guest can fly it without worrying about the controls. It’s a great feature & I’m looking forward to them adding it.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

check if this is what you are looking for.

Wow, thanks for the link! There’s no real reason why Asobo can’t add it to the sim if these people can do it.

I think I’m going to have to buy it, although I keep spending! LOL (bought the HDS Carriers earlier today - its good though)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles