Really Concerned about new Flight Sim 2020

I must have spent 20 hours watching all the new video's about Flight Sim 2020 this weekend, and I am really excited about most of what I'm seeing BUT! and this is a really BIG BUT! I am a little upset that the 172 Cessna does not give you a choice of the old style dash board with original instruments and the Glass 1000, Most of us leaned real flying using the old style dash board of the 172 which most FBO's can't afford to update their aircraft with these expensive features. and also I would like to see the Garmin 430 & 530 GPS incorporated into the old style 172 dash board. I see that the Cessna 152 has old style gauges which is great but lets face it guys the 152 does not have the speed of a 172 :( this was really a let down guys give us the choice between the old style instruments ad the glass cockpit instruments like X-Plane 11 does????? You will sell a lot more units if you do. Hope this will come to all the other's out there.

If you ask nicely on the Carenado forums, I'm sure they'll be listening.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I must have spent 20 hours watching all the new video's about Flight Sim 2020 this weekend, and I am really excited about most of what I'm seeing BUT! and this is a really BIG BUT! I am a little upset that the 172 Cessna does not give you a choice of the old style dash board with original instruments and the Glass 1000, Most of us leaned real flying using the old style dash board of the 172 which most FBO's can't afford to update their aircraft with these expensive features. and also I would like to see the Garmin 430 & 530 GPS incorporated into the old style 172 dash board. I see that the Cessna 152 has old style gauges which is great but lets face it guys the 152 does not have the speed of a 172 :( this was really a let down guys give us the choice between the old style instruments ad the glass cockpit instruments like X-Plane 11 does????? You will sell a lot more units if you do. Hope this will come to all the other's out there.

The Deluxe version has a Cessna 172 Skyhawk, not the glass cockpit version, according to their published plane list.

I think you can eve what you are looking for at the 3:00 minute mark here:

Edited by FrankR409

I9-10900kf, gtx3090, 32gb ddr 4 3200mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke, Alienware monitor 34 inch @ 3440 x 1440