Will we see the same amount of 3rd party add-ons as FS9

Let's face it, the beauty of FS9 (IMO) was the incredible amount of aircraft and airport add-ons. I have every commercial aircraft and every livery known to man-kind. And most are of excellent quality. So I'm wondering if we'll see the same amount in the FS2020. And if so how long it will take. Don't get me wrong, I like the 787-10. But I'll still want my 757s and 777s. And here's my BIG question....will 2020 have wing view options akin to what FS9 active camera had.

How long did it take to see those addons for FS9?. I'm sure that given time we will see as many if not more choice in MSFS.

As far as the wing views, these can already be seen in released videos of the new sim.

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So long as there is a reasonable selection of freeware and not too expensive payware, I'll be happy. It also looks like, unlike previous FS's, the default will actually be slightly superior and okay to fly, not leading to an immediate clamour for something better.
Vern.

I'm sure that given time we will see as many if not more choice in MSFS.

I admire the great faith, but Mark's post is spot on: "No one even knows ..." Things don't always turn out as we hope they would, i.e. Microsoft Flight, Microsoft Train Simulator 2, etc. For now, we can only hope ... but being "sure" is a stretch.

The out of focus clouds are enough to likely rule me out. I would've preferred out of focus aircraft. At least I could stay in the cockpit and not look at it.

I am looking out my window as I write, and what do I see? Out-of-focus clouds, identical to what I have seen in the FS2020 videos! (And my vision is fine, thank you). Scratch this from the list of things to worry about, as far as I'm concerned.

I am looking out my window as I write, and what do I see? Out-of-focus clouds, identical to what I have seen in the FS2020 videos! (And my vision is fine, thank you). Scratch this from the list of things to worry about, as far as I'm concerned.

ZERO dispute they are out of focus. I can 100% guarantee you they are out of focus from everything that has been released to this point. Below is an example of the cloud focus mess MSFS is.

msfs-s.jpg

Mark Daniels

ZERO dispute they are out of focus. I can 100% guarantee you they are out of focus from everything that has been released to this point. Below is an example of the cloud focus mess MSFS is.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]220322[/ATTACH]

I have an inkling that this out of focusness(?) Is due to way the screenshots are taken. It seems like they have a method of creating a focus point in a screenshot, a bit like you would set the focus point in a dslr camera. I have seen similar use of this focus point selection in other screenshots giving the screenshot a more photographic look. So i dont think this would be seen in game as you are flying.

Just my thoughts.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I have an inkling that this out of focusness(?) Is due to way the screenshots are taken. It seems like they have a method of creating a focus point in a screenshot, a bit like you would set the focus point in a dslr camera. I have seen similar use of this focus point selection in other screenshots giving the screenshot a more photographic look. So i dont think this would be seen in game as you are flying.

Just my thoughts.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Absolutely nothing to do with the way screeshots are taken. They are out of focus. Screenshots/videos, all of them. This is how MSFS is.

Mark Daniels