VOZ180 Complete Package

HoratioWondersocks

Hello All

Iam in the process of downloading VOZ 180. This package now comes as one complete item (Its a Biggy 599mb)

It does have excellent reviews, but would prefer to hear from the horses mouth (You fellows) your thoughts on this addon if you have it installed.

Any problems with windows 10 compatibility or other issues i should take note off ?

Fs9 has run so well for so long now i do not wish cause problems that would result in huge amounts of steam from ears , and swearing to horrible too contemplate.

Thanks a lot Andy.

Idiot!

I just got within an hour of a completed download ,decided to pause it close the browser (I am sure i did this before with no problems ) and continue later, but have lost the whole bloody thing.....Magma is rising in the chamber..

Am going to have start from scratch tomorrow and leave the browser open .

Hells Bananas

Andy

Edited by HoratioWondersocks
Idiocy

Hey Socks! Sounds like you are on a dial-up connection! :confused:

Hello Zip

The reason the download is slow is because iam not a premium member at FScom.

As a basic member ,you are restricted to a slower download speeds (which is fair enough)

Anyway I hope you are progressing in the new PC department ,as I see you have no simulator installed at this time.

Which ever sim you are going with.

ENJOY....

Cheers Andy

Hello Zip

The reason the download is slow is because iam not a premium member at FScom.

As a basic member ,you are restricted to a slower download speeds (which is fair enough)

Anyway I hope you are progressing in the new PC department ,as I see you have no simulator installed at this time.

Which ever sim you are going with.

ENJOY....

Cheers Andy

Thanks, Andy! Maybe time to splurge on a First Class Membership??

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

If you go back to download (ie: restart your browser and go to FSCom download) your browser SHOULD realize the download did not finish and take up where it left off. Works for Mozilla, etc. Not sure if so with Internet Explorer. I use Commodo Ice Dragon (a version of FireFox) and it will do that for me. Good luck.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

To me: 'Flightsim.com' is and has allways been the best 'SimSite' ever. But I think 'Fly-awaySimulation'

has a 'pro account' that is available on a monthly basis. That's how I got ' GlobalFreewareMesh' 45GB and 'NL2000V4' 35GB in a few houres. Just make a list of 'big files' you want and take a monthly 'pro account' BTW you made me curious: What is VOZ180 ?

Edited by piet06273

I5 12600K - RTX3060TI - 32GB 3600 - M2 - WIN11 - FS8/9/X - MSFS - full ORBX UTX etc. 

zweefvlieg1987s.jpg

To me: 'Flightsim.com' is and has allways been the best 'SimSite' ever. But I think 'Fly-awaySimulation'

has a 'pro account' that is available on a monthly basis. That's how I got ' GlobalFreewareMesh' 45GB and 'NL2000V4' 35GB in a few houres. Just make a list of 'big files' you want and take a monthly 'pro account' BTW you made me curious: What is VOZ180 ?

Hello Piet.

VOZ 180 is a complete texture update for the whole of the Australian continent.

It also includes airport upgrades as well.

This apparently is the last VOZ version ,and it comes as one large package and installer.

VOZ has always enjoyed good reviews ,so I thought I would give it a go.

Cheers Andy

That's how I got ' GlobalFreewareMesh' 45GB and 'NL2000V4' 35GB in a few hours.

A few hours?? Yikes! Downloading them from here for both would take, maybe, 15 minutes, give or take a minute or 2. $29.95 a year or $2.50 a month for First Class Membership is a bargain!

A few hours?? Yikes! Downloading them from here for both would take, maybe, 15 minutes, give or take a minute or 2. $29.95 a year or $2.50 a month for First Class Membership is a bargain!

Interesting indeed. But it seems to be no GlobalFreeMeshX package at Flightsim. Went through all Mesh uploads.

Bernard

Interesting indeed. But it seems to be no GlobalFreeMeshX package at Flightsim. Went through all Mesh uploads.

Bernard

Sorry, was actually referencing the size of the downloads and not the product.

Hello All

RE voz 180

As i suspected i have had some problems getting this download to work.

Initial thoughts that the program had a real quality look to its menus and various selection screens etc (more like a payware offering) BUT! i simply could not get it to run correctly.

Although this offering covers the whole of Aus this is split into the various regions of the continent ,and only one of these can be selected at a time.

I selected the hot interior (Fascinating red like Mars) .This selection did work and I was duly presented with Mars...Great, but unfortunately trying the other regions resulted in crashes.

I decided to uninstall for the moment ,but I will go back and try again sometime as the installation instructions were quite long and detailed ,and as usual with me in these cases I just waded in without reading them to closely ,so its a fair chance that it was my impatience that resulted in the crashes I mentioned.

Thanks Andy

Edited by HoratioWondersocks

I used to get that ... flying from NT to NSW or SA to Victoria and everything would lock up. I also got it in the UK frying North-South ... there's something very simple to fix it. It might be installing the GaugeSound.dll into your FS main file .... or adding

[oldmodules]

FSSound.dll=1

to the fs9.cfg file. It's something as simple as that ...