Fly Away Simulation Boeing 787 Dreamliner Mega Pack -- Bravo!

Mac6737

Maybe isolation and social distancing have made me generous, but I want to publicly praise this remarkable piece of freeware for FSX and P3Dv.4.

It's mammoth, I guess, at 4.16 gigs, but you get three different versions of the 787 with a total of 56 liveries. And you don't have to install them all in your sim -- just the ones you like, and keep the others in a hangar somewhere on your hard drive.

I said "freeware." Well, yeah, but it helps to have the monthly subscription in effect (about $5 US, as I recall), because otherwise it takes forever to DL anything from the site. Even with the subscription, it took close to an hour. Still well worth it, plus you then have rapid access to all the other stuff on the site.

A lot of freeware is kind of primitive -- especially the VC, IMO -- but you generally get what you pay for. This one has several VC views, and they look fine. (You can't look over your shoulder, though).

Mac6737

PS -- My screenshots are too big for this forum.

Maybe isolation and social distancing have made me generous, but I want to publicly praise this remarkable piece of freeware for FSX and P3Dv.4.

It's mammoth, I guess, at 4.16 gigs, but you get three different versions of the 787 with a total of 56 liveries. And you don't have to install them all in your sim -- just the ones you like, and keep the others in a hangar somewhere on your hard drive.

I said "freeware." Well, yeah, but it helps to have the monthly subscription in effect (about $5 US, as I recall), because otherwise it takes forever to DL anything from the site. Even with the subscription, it took close to an hour. Still well worth it, plus you then have rapid access to all the other stuff on the site.

A lot of freeware is kind of primitive -- especially the VC, IMO -- but you generally get what you pay for. This one has several VC views, and they look fine. (You can't look over your shoulder, though).

Mac6737

PS -- My screenshots are too big for this forum.

Would love to see some screenshots, even compressed!