Water in scenery isuue resurfaced

Recently I had an issue with water in my scenery ( streams, rivers, oceans ) that I thought I had resolved due to another Orbx issue. Well this morning it's back but in expanded form, all water globally is now grass and trees, and another interesting but also Major problem, some of my aircraft in aircraft library went missing. At this moment I'm running FSX and Acceleration REPAIR function in the hope it may fix the problem, although I'm not confident that's the issue. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Recently I had an issue with water in my scenery ( streams, rivers, oceans ) that I thought I had resolved due to another Orbx issue. Well this morning it's back but in expanded form, all water globally is now grass and trees, and another interesting but also Major problem, some of my aircraft in aircraft library went missing. At this moment I'm running FSX and Acceleration REPAIR function in the hope it may fix the problem, although I'm not confident that's the issue. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I would run the `Verify` function of ORBX.

Far more important than any repair of the sim!

Once again the water seems to have resolved when I unchecked Orbx Vector application in scenery library and ran the Repair function for FSX and Acceleration. But I have NO answer as to why aircraft in the library went missing requiring reinstalls.

Do you verify as it relates to installation? I'm not at all sure what benefit would be derived from that? Can you expand on why your recommendation could/would resolve the issue? Thanks

Simply because Orbx installation changes things. Among other things, it selects alternative files and alters the selection. This has NOTHING to do with repair or replacement of default files. Read the instructions.