Sitka approach mission..no instructor

flybay

Any chance, by the stretch of my imagination, did you delete or remove any of the default aircraft in your Sim? Especially the default 208 Caravan?

Cessna Grand Caravan Paint2 is the AI aircraft for that Mission.

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

sitka approach .this mission loads up, but there is no instructor audio. Can anyone help? Thanks.

cessna skylark 172 is the aircraft that loads up for sitka. I checked my aircraft in sim objects...no 208 caravan. Iv'e been screwing up for ten years.

I had backed up my aircraft , and cut and pasted the Caravan to my sim and now I have the instructor. However the aircraft is still a Cessna 172! If I select the Caravan in free flight it is pure white.

I had backed up my aircraft , and cut and pasted the Caravan to my sim and now I have the instructor. However the aircraft is still a Cessna 172! If I select the Caravan in free flight it is pure white.

Correct! The aircraft you fly in the Mission is the C-172. The aircraft that lands ahead of you first is the 208 Caravan.

The white textures situation in the Caravan are similar to the C-172. Read through this post about it?

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?286520-Texture-loading-on-the-default-172&highlight=C172+white+textures

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️