FSX ATC sounds?

pomak249

Hi Peeps

I just noticed something I hadnt noticed before (not sure if its meant to be or not?) in that my ATC and Airport/weather (ATIS I believe) is playing through my monitor and not my Logitech speakers? The rest of FSX plays through my speakers as normal.

Is this usual?

Never noticed it until I had to replace my old monitor??

Prob User Error but any advice welcome

Cheers

Mick

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

When opening FSX Settings -> Sound, you'll notice one can configure two devices: one for Sound, one for Voice . The latter is where ATC/ATIS is played.

They default to and .

If both are on default, and there's still a difference in output, you should check your Windows Sound Settings for Primary and Voice device. I forgot how that's done, so you can google it as well as I would.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Cheers guys will check today - nothing else to do!!!

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

Cheers Wim it was indeed the default voice device setting - new monitor must have set back to default I guess?