KSEA Scenery Issue

jrs182p

f16jockey_2

I have included a list of the ORBX features I have. I actually uninstalled Vector and restarted FSX and at SEA I got the same type of issue, but that time the RWY/Taxiway marker signs were elevated to upper terrain level. This seems to be the only place that this is occuring....

Orbx List.png

I actually uninstalled Vector ...

Just reinstall it, if not already.

Then click "Configure" on Orbx Central VECTOR page to open the Config Tool.

Select "Airport Elevation Corrections" and in "Manual Configuration" move KSEA from the left to the right list (by selecting KSEA and clicking "Disable").

Click "Apply" then "Exit". Restart FSX and check.

e6w47bf.png

This seems to be the only place that this is occuring....

I doubt it.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Just reinstall it, if not already.

Then click "Configure" on Orbx Central VECTOR page to open the Config Tool.

Select "Airport Elevation Corrections" and in "Manual Configuration" move KSEA from the left to the right list (by selecting KSEA and clicking "Disable").

Click "Apply" then "Exit". Restart FSX and check.

e6w47bf.png

I doubt it.

Wim

Well here we are after an Uninstall with FTX and then a reinstall with KSEA deactivated...... Same result.....

KSEA post reinstall and deactivated Vector.jpg

Hi,

I had the same problem with EGHA, a small GA airfield in Dorset, tried the Orbx vector tool, but it

made no difference.

EGHA.jpg

As I did a lot of RWF at Compton Abbas, I really wanted to get it sorted, it was spoiling what is a

really accurate representation of this beautiful little airfield, so I had a dig around in all the relevant

scenery folders that I could find for EGHA and found in the "world/scenery folder" a file called

'000_EGHA_FTX_Exclude_ALT.BGL', so I moved it out the folder, and bingo, the apron is now

displaying as it should, and I have never put it back, but have kept it safely in its own folder, just in

case!

I have used EGHA regularly over the last 2 years, and moving the BGL does not seem to have had any

detrimental affect, the rest of the scenery is absolutely fine, no error messages or crashes, so far;), it

just seems to have worked for me.

I don't know whether the KSEA scenery folder has a BGL like that in it, but if it has, it may be worth

just taking it out of the folder to see what happens, and if does all go horribly wrong, you can always

re-install it.

cheers

Intel Core i7-4770K CPU Overclocked @ 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Cooler Master Liquid Cooling System 120 AIO

16 GB G-Skill DDR3 PC3-12800 (800 MHz) Nvidia GeForce GTX1050Ti 4 GB Graphics Card GDDR53x 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III

Creative Sound Z Ultra High-Performance Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia HD-C985 Live video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder

Deepcool Tesseract Mid Tower PC Case NZXT Grid+ V2 Fan Controller + 3 case fans Windows10 64 Professional FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE

Track Hat

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat