Active camera issue

nbata1234

Good afternoon to the group,

I was wondering if anyone here had an issue with active camera, the issue here is when you raise the external camera the (move up) feature the ground around the airplane is piked up and follows the camera view it looks like the airplanes underground?

Also I was wondering if there was a way to lock the camera to follow the airplane in flight.

Thanks

That is a limitation to active camera. You would need to get DBS Walk and Follow. I'm doing some research to see if it's still available for sale. Supposedly the email activation system no longer works so you can buy it, but you cant activate it cause your code comes through the email

Thanks hornet aircraft, I agree that’s a challenge, I used to use active camera when it was available for purchase, however I never had the issue when there’s a altitude change, might be a Windows 10 issue.

Thanks in any event

While we're on the subject - to best of my knowledge active camera is no longer available for purchase. I'll assume that also means getting an updated code if you want to reload it if you had to. That makes me mad if true. The developer should offer a permanent code if you have already purchased it. I'm afraid if I ever have to reload FS9 to new computer I won't ever have it again. And active camera is my life> DBS walk/follow not as good cause it picks up outside sounds. There is a third party A320 panel that slows you to preset internal views but simply not as convenient as active camera. I would think this is such easy programming that someone else would invent another version but I guess nobody is really supporting FS9

Heard many people are having an issue with this They used to buy these from addon websites however the. Developer would never reply to they’re emails or offer support, which is why they were removed and aren’t available for purchase. The only alternative is ezdok however it isn’t available for fs9.

I actually found a working crack for Active Camera 2.1 (FS9 9.1) that works. I posted the links and all on my youtube channel. I only share AC and other unbuyable Addons cause you can no longer purchase them.

I've had a couple people saying the Active Camera itself won't work but the Crack works for almost everyone and I have it saved in multiple places on the cloud and my PC so I'll never lose it.

ADMIN: Delete my comment if illegal.

• 10 months later...
OK, I'll take some notes on your video should I need to one day try it. I'm just gonna hope my current computer lasts for a long time. If for some reason I ever need your method, but it doesn't work, the upside is I still have a third-party panel that allows u to pre-set cabin views. It's not as great as active camera but it will still always allow me to "pick my seat".

ok. I'm upgrading my PC right now. bought a new one from someone else for a steal. Sold my Current PC (GTX 1050ti, i7 2600, 8gb DDR3) for 450 and am going to buy the new one (GTX 1080ti, i7 10700F, 16gb DDR4) for 950, leaving 500 out of pocket. he needed the money and the PC is almost brand new. going to give it a thorough look before I buy it but the from the videos sent it seems legit. i'll plug in my SSD and theoretically FS9 should just work out of the gate, given I update the drivers and all. I hope I won't need a reinstall of FS9.

but yes AC should work with this crack if you ever need it.