weather is the same

ad7180

My program is downloading the same weather. My program is grabbing real weather but the same weather every time. When using the update the weather every 15 minutes it says error check your internet connection. When using static weather it will grab the same real weather from a year ago. Pretty much.......been raining in Cleveland for a year now. Seems like I have to erase a weather from its memory? I have tried erasing cookies and internet history three times. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm Thinking maybe when the Government shut down NOAA never fooled with that weather link again?

My program is downloading the same weather. My program is grabbing real weather but the same weather every time. When using the update the weather every 15 minutes it says error check your internet connection. When using static weather it will grab the same real weather from a year ago. Pretty much.......been raining in Cleveland for a year now. Seems like I have to erase a weather from its memory? I have tried erasing cookies and internet history three times. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm Thinking maybe when the Government shut down NOAA never fooled with that weather link again?

2nd quesstion, same answer: you need a weather engine! No point asking the same question over and over...