Garmin 1000

Scorpion

I am trying to navigate using Nav 1 and Nav 2 not GPS in the Beachcraft Baron. I can enter the ID numbers? and set them to active but my aircraft just goes round in circles. If I select GPS all works as expected, but has got no challenge.

I have installed the panels from Shumari, and have watched many videos but none are much help.

If anyone has any ideas or what video that might be of any help it would be appreciated.

Once you have entered your chosen Nav 1 frequency and made it active, you need to press the CDI button to cycle through the Nav modes until you see the green NAV1 arrow on the compass rose. The aircraft will now turn and fly to the beacon. If you don't change the frequency before you reach the beacon, the plane will circle around the beacon until you enter a new frequency.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Smaller than you think - I was born in Doncaster!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64