Blackburn Beverley

ColR1948

Looking good all around! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you, I'm going to try and get a bare metal look on the BB.

I had the FS Global in a box with a few other disks, I forgot I had it, anyway gave it a try and so far it looks fairly good, I had a slight problem with it at first.

I got a definite line of the scenery not activating till I flew of it, then on the FS2004 forum a guy advised me the better settings, aft I did that it was great.

I have RAF livery too for the BB so I could put it in a few mil airfields as well.

Col.

"Mr." Colin! :mad: Hey You!!!Next time you want to do a repaint, take someone else's Beverly! Look what you've done! Expect a festival of nose punches:mad:

I'll Inform the board of FlightSim.com. ! That will teach you! PAH! I want to see money! And dress yourself properly! There are minors here, like Charlie and Gerard!

Beverley 983623_10153967406745541_891190714_n.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eer sorry, I think I know where I went wrong, I was a bit too high on approach then nose dived to get down plus I was going a bit fast as well, then I bounced a few times on the tarmac, well I'm not sure it was the runway or a taxiway, then I saw a car park so I swerved to avoid the cars, slammed on the brakes then this happened.

Still I got the aircraft down, it just needs patching up a little, do you think it will cost much for the repair, the other three I broke I had to scrap?

Col.

There are minors here, like Charlie and Gerard!

As far as myself is concerned, just like the child who had been just born :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Here are a few random Beverley pics in FSX. Because I like this bird so much: designed as a glider, it became the back bone of RAF Transport.

Please click on the pics to enlarge:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

And thank you Colin for reminding me I have this plane since Fs2002:cool: