Making Tough Manuever To Runway To Avoid Noise Pollution

aharon

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a nice British Caledenian A310 charter flight from EGKK Gatwick Airport 29.5 miles south of Central London to LFMN Nice Côte d'Azur Airport 3.7 miles southwest of Nice in the Alpes-Maritimes départment of France carrying movie celebrities and motion picture industry bigwigs to Nice to attend Cannes film festival that requires tight maneuver stunt to the airport to observe noise pollution ordinance

Airborne on climb to F350 passing background view of suburbs of London

lf1.jpg

Nice wing view of suburbs of London

lf2.jpg

Climbing climbing climbing to start the route: MID UN615 XAMAB UL612 RESMI UM728 OBEPA UM133 LERGA UY30 LATAM UY22 NISAR (Sorry if I did not clean dirt around passenger doors )

lf3.jpg

Intercepting MID waypoint above green countyside of West Sussex where you can see in front of nose Ebernoe Common Nature Reserve and turning left to head eastward toward France

lf4.jpg

You can see River Adur below the plane

lf5.jpg

Passing city or town of Worthing where you can see motorway A27 behind the tail of the plane

lf6.jpg

Crossing waters of famous English Channel

lf7.jpg

Cruising at F350 across English Channel with view of France looming ahead

lf8.jpg

Intercepting VEUlE while approaching and passing French shore where French nuclear reactor called CNPE De Paluel is located in front of nose

lf9.jpg

Passing entire city landscape of Paris and its Seine river on way to intercept RESMI

lf10.jpg

Because of regulations of the forums not permitting more than 10 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink to view rest of the exciting trip with exciting maneuvers

Here is the hyperlink: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/thread/9602/tough-manuever-runway-avoid-pollution

Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting trip!!

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Wow those shots are amazing, I remember Bcal at EGCC, I worked on them all.

I have a funny story about the resident Bcal station manageress who worked at Manchester, she was a corker, a real good looker.

Anyway one day they were doing a special photoshoot to celebrate the anniversary of the Bcal 1-11 doing so many flights or something.

She was sat on a baggage tow truck holding a big picture of the 1-11, we were stood at the side out of the shot but all of a sudden a big gust of wind blew her skirt up but she couldn't pat it down because she was holding this picture.

One of the lads went to her assistance but he was a bit late we all had an eyeful and she had a very red face, every time I saw her after that I recalled that memory in my mind and I think she read my mind as well as she kept her head down lol.

Another fantastic flight! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]