qw 757 gau issue

codysimms226

Hi Guys im having a problem with my qw 757 im running on fsx steam and i launch my 757 and it works fine but the fmc and computer screens are black.then i worked on the fonts then a get an error msg saying startup error unable to start qw 757 with the black screen if anyone can help me solve what the issue is and give me instructions on how to fix it that would be awesome thanks from codysimms 226

That's a installation issue. Are you registered at QualityWings forum?

https://qwsim.flight1.net/forums/forums.html

Cory, Lars and any of the other crew can best advise you on what you need to do.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Hi Guys im having a problem with my qw 757 im running on fsx steam and i launch my 757 and it works fine but the fmc and computer screens are black.then i worked on the fonts then a get an error msg saying startup error unable to start qw 757 with the black screen if anyone can help me solve what the issue is and give me instructions on how to fix it that would be awesome thanks from codysimms 226

I had to redownload the plane from Just Flight.

It was a conflict with the updated Ground Services X program I have.

Just Flight has an updated version of the plane that fixes the issues you’ve mentioned.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home