Aeromech Embraer EMB-110

coronado990

Hey,

In stark contrast to previous airline fleets, I've done 4 smaller operators and uploaded them separately.

This one is of Aeromech.

Some info:

West Virginia based Aeromech was formed in 1951 by Angelo Koukoulis. In November 1971 it became an Alleghenny Commuter partner. Aeromech was a regional carrier with a route network encompassing West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Ohio. On October 1, 1983, Aeromech was merged with Wright Airlines.

Ted

Aeromech Aeromech Embraer EMB-110:

2 Aeromech EMB-110.jpg

2a Aeromech EMB-110.jpg

2b Aeromech EMB-110.jpg

2c Aeromech EMB-110.jpg

2d Aeromech EMB-110.jpg

2e Aeromech EMB-110.jpg

Good looking aircraft! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Peer glad you like it.

Col, the information I give out is the icing on the cake, without it the cake isn't as delicious. Honestly, I wish more people (painters) out there paint more classic airlines. Most of the repaints you get these days are like 100 different takes on the United, Delta, British Airways, JAL 787s, or the Lufthansa A330, A350s, or the Southwest 737-800s........ There is not much variety out there.

I just want to advise you that this aircraft was a little problematic. The creator provided 2 model files in the model folder and it was a pain to get it to show up on FSX. Anyway, you might have better luck. You can get the info on this aircraft and how to download it, from his website. Here's the link:

http://aeroproyecto.freetzi.com/

Hi Ted, funny you said that, I was only thinking the other day, 'I wonder how many Airbuses and Boeing 7's are out there, that's why when I see a rare bird I get it to try out, if it's a decent model I keep it and sometimes I add my touch to it as well lol.

I looked at the EMB-110, when I saw it I am sure I had it on my hard drive the one that I accidentally formatted doh!

Col.

Hi Ted,

I think I know what you meant by 2 models, 1 was a pax and the other a Cargo, if I'm wrong then tell me mate.

Anyway found them on Ricoo website and they were in separate folders, they showed up no problem in FSX.

And yes I did used to have them, I also found a Dee Waldron version on one of my disks too.

Col.