MyTraffic 2006 Issue Part 2

pilotposer

Hello,

Since my last post I was able to load Mytraffic 2006 and it works fine.

I have customized a small airport near KBOS with EZ Scenery.

This seems to be screwing up KBOS and only KBOS from displaying properly, jets on the grass etc.

When I remove this airport file it allows KBOS to be perfect in both the AI and scenery.

Is there a way to add addons to this program or will it display only it's own creations.

I have moved addons to the top of the scenery library but the problem persists.

Thank you,

I assume that when you say that you have placed your "äddons" at the top of your scenery library, you also mean the "small airport near KBOS", which you have evidently tried to enhance by adding to it some scenery objects via your "EZ Scenery" program.

Are you sure that you have only used the payware "EZ Object Placement" program and not some kind of other "EZ" function or program ?

You should also realize that when you move any kind of addon scenery to the top of your scenery library, this scenery will have priority over any other sceneries futher down in your scenery library listing, possibly including your KBOS. If you have then made certain types of errors in this now high priority addon scenery, there is a strong possibility that your KBOS will no longer be visible or at the very least, will cause the types of problems as you describe.

As far as I know there are only three existing scenery enhancement programs for FS9, the extremely good and easy to use but payware "EZ Object Placement" program, the freeeware "RWY12" program and the freeware "ADE" (Airport Developement Editor) program. All three have extensive usage instructions.

Hope this helps.

Hans