Opensky B747-200 Continental Airlines Meatball

liner simpilot

Hello fellow simmers, it has been awhile since simming. I don't know if Opensky is still around kudos goes out them either way. I have several classics from them, I just flew the OS747-200 Meatball Continental Airlines DEN-ORD, love the detailed repaints job they do, also watched a You Tube video on B747's I did not know the rear wheels turn with rudder to make it round corners. Impressive the OS B747 does the same thing thought it wouldn't be that detailed. Good job.

Thanks, Kenny

Thanks Rick for the warm welcome back. It has been a long time, I fractured my left shoulder rotor cup about a yr ago, and some small nerve damage to my left elbow to wrist and rt leg thigh area but I am taking it slow as for flying FS. You are probably right about the haven't changed part, but after all we are still flying the FS2004 at least I still am.

Kenny

Ouch, Kenny, it hurts reading what you have gone thru! Those rotator cups are iffy procedures, some come out as hoped for, heard of others not so fortunate. Anyway, glad you are back, and take it easy in your recovery!

I moved on to FSX a long time ago, but I still have my FS2004 in the drawer. I never had any problems with it, matter of fact, if I remember correctly, I think it had better graphics, could be wrong?

Take care and again, welcome back!

Rick :cool:

Thanks Rick for wishing me well. thanks God I only fractured it. It's mostly healed but a lifetime of self therapy. I will always fly FS9 as I don't need to update my computer so I can fly FSX, I also have software that is fairly expensive that my computer can use, if update my computer I cannot use it. I read sometime before I got injured several simmers went back to FS9, they claimed the graphics and liners to download were better. That is simmers opinion.

Kenny