Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Smallies fun

Default Smallies fun

Gotta fill in some time in between flying the 'largies' by fooling around in the 'smallies'. Serious, and not so serious screaming around between the trees.

Fine! Always agreable to have a lull from 'largies."'
    Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Blog Entries

In the first set #6. The cockpit shot. What on Earth is showing in the windscreen? Dirt, birds or leaves?

Great shots all around!

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSTRAKA View Post
    In the first set #6. The cockpit shot. What on Earth is showing in the windscreen? Dirt, birds or leaves?

Great shots all around!
    It's raining....despite the sunshine.
    That VC rain effect looks like big dirty blobs. They run all over the screen. Kinda cool because it makes visibility hard on approach. But yeah, it looks like dirt, birds AND leaves.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JSMR View Post
    It's raining....despite the sunshine.
    That VC rain effect looks like big dirty blobs. They run all over the screen. Kinda cool because it makes visibility hard on approach. But yeah, it looks like dirt, birds AND leaves.
    First time I've seen that.

Most if not all other VC rain effects pretty clear, or have long streaky drops. This one dark and blobs like its dirty. An old effect I got from somewhere. Freeware mostly likely from here or the other place.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JSMR View Post
    Most if not all other VC rain effects pretty clear, or have long streaky drops. This one dark and blobs like its dirty. An old effect I got from somewhere. Freeware mostly likely from here or the other place.
    It's definitely different!

Beautiful scenery and a great series of shots. Very nicely done all around.
    Larry

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSTRAKA View Post
    It's definitely different!
    Depends on the angle as to how 'dirty it looks'. I like it because it covers the windows with a lot of drops making it harder to see. Some are too sparse. Handy for those add-ons that have windscreen wipers that work.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast