Posky Boeing 737-800 question Lighting & Rain

Prostock

2 Questions: I downloaded Posky Boeing 737-800 Jet2Holidays

#1. The Interior lights flash on & then off when I Push L key. So I don't have any interior lighting. How do I fix this?

#2. This is the first plane that has actually Had rain drops stick to the windshield & I had to use the Wipers to remove it. Question is: Is this part of this particular plane or is this normal? I've owned the sim many years & this is the first time I've seen this.

Thanks for any help.

Screenshot_7.png

Looks like you have the model with the Alejandro Rojas VC upgrade. It has the rain effect on the windshield. The wipers are the only way to clear the rain off. You may need to find a new vclight effect for cockpit lighting.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Looks like you have the model with the Alejandro Rojas VC upgrade. It has the rain effect on the windshield. The wipers are the only way to clear the rain off. You may need to find a new vclight effect for cockpit lighting.

Mr. Zippy, do you know where I would find the "Alejandro Rojas VC upgrade" within the Aircraft so I can add it to other aircraft? Or is it part of the Model File?

And the vclight, what exactly is it & where would I find that? Thanks

NOTE: The Rain Effects can't be in the panel folder because I substituted the panel folder from another B738 I have. I am Not using the Panel Folder that came with the Posky & I manually install all my aircraft. I never let them self install. Also I noticed I have a 707 with the same Rain Effect but don't know where to find it's source.

Edited by Prostock

Google search FSND for FSX. It's made available through Simviation. Scroll down and look for 737 and 747 cockpit upgrades. Windshield rain effects are under [effects] in the aircraft.cfg. Post your [lights] section from the aircraft.cfg.

Wasn't there a recent thread about VC light flashing?

"Cockpit Darkness" from 6/3/2019

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Google search FSND for FSX. It's made available through Simviation. Scroll down and look for 737 and 747 cockpit upgrades. Windshield rain effects are under [effects] in the aircraft.cfg. Post your [lights] section from the aircraft.cfg.

Wasn't there a recent thread about VC light flashing?

"Cockpit Darkness" from 6/3/2019

Got it all working. Yes there was a post on VC light flashing but different from what I was experiencing. Because my B738 had been modified in many ways, I decided to start fresh from a default B738 folder and added the modifications back in one by one and everything is working as it should for now, that's until I start changing it up again with new ideas. Live and learn. Thanks for the help MR. Z