ASE Servers Down?

bam1220

After not flying FS9 for a few weeks I fired up the sim to do a flight today. I bought ASE over a year ago and it has been working flawlessly until today. I keep getting the message that my license key is not valid and it needs to be activated. It has an OK key to activate but when I click on it fails stating there was an error activating the product. I am wondering if it's just a problem with their server being down? Nothing has changed on my computer and this is the same machine that ASE was activated on. No other machine. If anyone else uses ASE or another one of the Hifi programs for weather can you please check and see if your program errors also? Can you tell me if you can connect to their servers to get current weather? I'll try again tomorrow in case their servers are down. I also noticed that the download from their website for a program called KeyResetASE.zip to reset the activation also fails. I can not get the download. Thanks!

After not flying FS9 for a few weeks I fired up the sim to do a flight today. I bought ASE over a year ago and it has been working flawlessly until today. I keep getting the message that my license key is not valid and it needs to be activated. It has an OK key to activate but when I click on it fails stating there was an error activating the product. I am wondering if it's just a problem with their server being down? Nothing has changed on my computer and this is the same machine that ASE was activated on. No other machine. If anyone else uses ASE or another one of the Hifi programs for weather can you please check and see if your program errors also? Can you tell me if you can connect to their servers to get current weather? I'll try again tomorrow in case their servers are down. I also noticed that the download from their website for a program called KeyResetASE.zip to reset the activation also fails. I can not get the download. Thanks!

You need to contact their technical support, who will give you an upgrade to ASE that works.

I don't know what happened but there was a recent change that caused this issue.

John

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

Archived