a real beauty..but....

it had some issues!!

the Tupolev 134 is one of those forgotten aircraft that wasn't well known and i bet you all know what happened...

in fsx someone tried to fix the panel of the Russian words and replace it with English but i haven't seen much of that but in fs2004 i found out some panel buttons have tool-tips with it yet not too many other do...

anyways landing at PANC after a session for some tng's and just trying to fly it for a while

ENjoy,

-2019-apr-20-002.jpg

-2019-apr-20-005.jpg

Darren - Sounds like a Russian panel can be very frustrating to say the least! Could you just replace the Russian panel with a regular panel from say a

Bombardier, DC-9 or 727? Might be worth a try, start by saving the original panel, then you could really jump in there and try all sorts of things to get it flyable. Just a suggestion. It's a nice looking aircraft! Either that or get you one of those "at home" learn a language programs!

Rick :cool:

Here you go Darren. I found a FS2004 download, dropped it in my FSX, wouldn't show up until I replaced the panel from a Bombardier. Only issue I had, I couldn't set the AutoThrottle on the panel? Don't know why that would be an issue. Anyway, as you can see I was flying the aircraft! I would try replacing the Russian panel with another panel from say, the Bombardier. At least you would have a FS2004 aircraft with a FS2004 panel, and may have no issues?

2019-4-20_0-37-19-412.jpg

Darren - Okay, I got the AutoThrottle on the Bombardier to work. Just a small tweek in the aircraft.cfg file and it is working! Everything I have on the download that I used, is in English, so there were no issues with what I have. You should be able to get yours going, I WOULD THINK, just by replacing the panel? It's worth a try, just save the original before you get started! :rolleyes:

Oh oh! A Russian plane flying! :)

The guys who were designing Russian craft at the time of FS9, or FS8, usually yielded good products (likely they did work under the threat of some Gulag :):) )

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived