What the Airbus A321 Cockpit Looks Like From Outside

Hey flight simmers!

This is what the Airbus A321 default FSX VC looks like from the outside:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/996891673179917260/7CC420061ECFBDABD419F76FC2068224869E724F/

What the heck?!?!

I've been an experienced FSX player for two years now, and an enthusiast forever. Be sure to check out my blog on here, I blog daily about everything aviation!

Specs: Windows 10, Intel Celeron CPU J1900 1.99 GHz, 1993 Mhz, RAM 4 GB, Intel HD Graphics

Wow, that's freaky. Maybe the future of personal pod transportation. Kind of like the SMART car but more aviation.... :rolleyes::D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Julian, I had a car that looked a bit like that! ;) Great idea to show a cockpit :cool::cool:

I wish I had a car like that!

I've been an experienced FSX player for two years now, and an enthusiast forever. Be sure to check out my blog on here, I blog daily about everything aviation!

Specs: Windows 10, Intel Celeron CPU J1900 1.99 GHz, 1993 Mhz, RAM 4 GB, Intel HD Graphics

OK, ALMOST like that. Your's has better seats..;)

That would be awesome, pilot's seats in my car.😎

Archived