KMCI new single terminal

f18driver

Since the 1970's Kansas City International Airport has had the iconic 3 horse shoe shaped terminals. Now it appears that is going to be demolished and replaced with a new 39 gate "H" shaped terminal citing security concerns. So my question is will any scenery designer be making a P3D version of the new airport, either freeware or payware. Compared to the 3 horseshoe terminal the new "H" terminal will be pretty bland. I am also lead to believe that the runways and supporting structure will not change unless there is some conflict with the new terminal. There are sites on the internet that have rendition, just google it. Thanx
Computer, lots of electrical thingys

Since the 1970's Kansas City International Airport has had the iconic 3 horse shoe shaped terminals. Now it appears that is going to be demolished and replaced with a new 39 gate "H" shaped terminal citing security concerns. So my question is will any scenery designer be making a P3D version of the new airport, either freeware or payware. Compared to the 3 horseshoe terminal the new "H" terminal will be pretty bland. I am also lead to believe that the runways and supporting structure will not change unless there is some conflict with the new terminal. There are sites on the internet that have rendition, just google it. Thanx

Pushing electrons around a screen is much easier than building a new terminal and having it approved, so I don't doubt that someone will.

When, is a different question...

I would guess after it's built and is operational: The Airlines haven't signed up yet, so it's probably 4-5 years away

Archived