Thread: EMB 110-P VC radios no click spots

Default EMB 110-P VC radios no click spots

Hi,

Hoping someone may be able to help.

I have been flying the Aeroproyecto EMB-110P in FS9 for a few years without any problems, and
    it is a great aircraft, and everything works as it should. I have eventually got around to getting
    it installed into my FSX SP2 install.

I have downloaded and installed the FSX compatable version from the library, and most of the
    VC click spots are fine and work ok, but I cant seem to get the radios and a few other gauges to
    respond. When I hover over the radio switches there are no clickspots showing.

This only seems to affect the virtual cockpit, if I revert back to the 2d cockpit, everything works
    fine, very odd. I have checked the panel cfg and gauges folders, but I cant see anything out of the
    ordinary.

The file I downloaded and installed : aeroproyectoemb-110f.zip, and is found in FSX Turboprops.

Any ideas?, be great if I could get this sorted, I used to fly a real one back in the late 80s, and this
    "Transit of the skys" model is pretty good. I have updated the sounds with the TSS PT-65 Twin Otter
    HD ones, and it sounds great, very noisey! I can smell that avtur now, get your earplugs out!!

Any help would be much appreciated, as I only fly from the VC nowadays.

Cheers in advance

Most of the switches and levers are clickable in the VC, but not the radio buttons or the adjusters on the HSI, ADF, ALT and DME gauges unfortunately. It's the way the model itself has been made. There are a few decent 120's available, the Premaircraft one has a useable VC.
    Last edited by tiger1962; 01-09-2019 at 06:26 PM.
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz OC'd 4.2GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 16Gb 3500MHz Ram, 1TB & 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M case, CH Yoke & Pedals, Asus K272HL 27" Monitor, Windows 7 x64

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I had a feeling that might be the case, just have to fly it as is
    I guess,

cheers