Wind direction indicator within aircraft panels.

HoratioWondersocks

As I've always understood it, Yes the wind is from the South and blowing to the North, and Yes it's the same for all aircraft.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Yes, that is correct, blowing from the South. I wondered about this too and asked here as well. But what really confirmed it was running LittleNavMap on the second screen and looking at my cockpit wind gauge and the wind gauge in LittleNavMap.

Yes, that is correct, blowing from the South. I wondered about this too and asked here as well. But what really confirmed it was running LittleNavMap on the second screen and looking at my cockpit wind gauge and the wind gauge in LittleNavMap.

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

I have been thinking about it for years ,and don't no why I haven't asked before.

Couldn't understand why I was sometimes got overspeed warnings while flying 'into' ninety mile an hour head winds at recommended speeds.

Cheers Andy

Archived