Course Select in FSX lear 45

widgy

Where is the Course Select knob in the Default Lear 45 panel?

I've looked for an hour on the 2D and 3D panels and can't find it.

Thanks for any tips. :o

N.B. That's Course Select -- not Heading Select

ACER AN517-54-700X laptop and installed MSFS under WIN 11 HDMI to 48" TV

Works real good lasts a long time. (former) Mooney M20E owner and driver. IFR Rated.[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the tip. I find the Default Lear 45 is pretty hard to slow down after landing so hope one of these files addresses that. I'm d/l the files now. Wilco.

Works real good lasts a long time. (former) Mooney M20E owner and driver. IFR Rated.[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the tip. It lands better after the upgrade install thanks to David Robles' files.

The smokesystem doesn't work even after installing a (test) [smokesystem] that does work.

Here's David's in the aircraft.cfg file

[sMOKESYSTEM]

smoke.0=-48.739, -5.151, 1.901, fx_smoke_f6

smoke.1=-48.739, 5.151, 1.901, fx_smoke_f6

After Upgrade

Thanks for the numbers, Paul: 100-120kts at sea level . . . that will work :cool:

I can see right now from your video that you really need to work on your flying skills. What I would do is pick your home airport and do circuits taking off and touch and gos. Work on your approach. Keep the runway between your yoke or legs. Once you do that about 20 times switch to night time.

That sounds good. I'll get right on it. In the meantime could post the link to your video landing the Default Lear 45? That would be most helpful.

That sounds good. I'll get right on it. In the meantime could post the link to your video landing the Default Lear 45? That would be most helpful.

Well, here's an old video I did on the Lear 45 using the ILS. It's not that great, but may help. I demonstrate the use of the GPS as a reference tool.

Edit-

Here's another video of me landing at Denver, but I don't talk in this one.

• 2 weeks later...

I dumped the FSX Default Lear45 for this Aryus Cessna Citation Excel XLS+ original model by Jeffrey S. Bryner

Aryus Cessna Citation Excel XLS+ VIDEO

Flies like a bird -- and lands, too

Archived