V key stopped taking screenshots

Hossfly68

I know there are other options, but hitting V is just simple.

It's quit working though and gives me an error message. "Can not open the screenshot file"

my screen resolution is 1920x1080x32 and FSX-SE's resolution is the same.

As usual, pretty sure I changed something without knowing it. Any ideas?

The only changes made are the addition of the Carenado 172N Skyhawk II (Which is pretty nice, BTW) from the Carenado websight and HD Trees downloaded through Steam...

You may have assigned it for something else? Looking thru Commnads for 'V' uses: 1. Ctrl+Shft+V=Cowl Flaps Open (incrementally), 2. Ctrl+V=Wing Leveler, 3. Shft+V=OBS Indicator (Select). Maybe this will rign a bell?

Of course you can always use the keyboard 'Prnt Scrn' key (or, keys) and paste it into graphics program.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

I thought I'd found it in the Steam program. it has a screenshot key set to F12. I set it back to V, but nothin....

verified my installation, tried again... nothin

and on top of everything, all of my awards are gone. deleted the rewards .BIN file and renamed the RewardsOLD.BIN to Rewards.BIN (or whatever it was). Nothin

Fellas.. I'm stumped

Archived