Rick Pipers Beautiful Jetstream revisited...

tareco

...in the true spirit of freeware ;-) sadly, not a finished model, cockpitwise, and inside too..

...but what was there to paint, was painted!;-)

Loved the model so much that it took me a few weeks to get some liveries done!

It was worth it I think?!...;-)

Sharing with you some of those liveries, each comes with a custom interior too,

based when possible in photographs...

She flies beautifully too, and you can download the model plus liveries from their website,

so here goes ;

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Some nice repaints there tareco, any chance of a link. I have the Rick Piper Jetstream model through CBFS but couldn't find your Jetstream repaints above.

Kind regards Jethro

Dear Jethro, here it is;

https://cbfsim.co.uk/cbfs_bb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=29700

You need to be registered with them, check the whole post, as I kept adding links for download to the end.

Hope you like those repaints! ;-)

Later,

Rc

Thankyou for the link tareco (Rui), would you believe I only registered today over at CBFS, and have been flying this aircraft most of the afternoon. Thankyou for the mind prompt, "(CBFS)" I have no regrets whatsoever installing this aircraft, the Rick Piper Jetstream is a real pleasure to fly. It will be great to have a few extra nice liveries to choose from. The engine soundset is also really good, I use A2A Accufeel for drag rumble and ground effect tyre scretch brake sounds, its a really nice combination of sounds that create a more lively aircraft in all aspects of flight and on the ground.

Kind regards Jethro

Hi!

I had not read all that enough in details. Now I have some time more, and that's a nice endeavour to the flying community! Great work. And all free :) Congrats

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Nice shots!! And also some good ideas from Jethro as well. You guys have made my day! ;)

Michael

Thankyou Rupert.

For anyone wishing to download these repaints.

It was mentioned a couple of times through the posted link about Mediafire links having malware popups.

If I can add one thing, when downloading the additional repaints, choose only the "Dropbox" links, and avoid using the "Mediafire" links, the Mediafire links may bring up a popup window telling you that your PC is infected, this is a malware a ruse! on MF website encouraging you to perform immediate remedy by running the fake scan tools. Please do not run these tools as urged, they will definitely expose you to malware, your PC is not infected as the popup suggests, you should click the window "X" close button top right of any popup that appears through Mediafire, do not click on any other options to close these popups.

Dropbox links work just fine, and I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised by the quality of these repaints once installed, as I am.

Kind Regards Jethro

?....

Dropbox links work just fine, and I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised by the quality of these repaints once installed, as I am.

Kind Regards Jethro

Pleased to know you like those repaints Jethro!

I may have exagerated though regarding cabin textures!

Have you checked the business planes yet, and the ultra elaborate cabins?

Now those were fun to do! ;-)

But again, its a wonderful aircraft model, in the complete spirit of freeware.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hi Rui,

I downloaded the Yellow and Blue interior cabin textures, but haven't swapped them with the originals just yet, I'm more focussed on the exterior model/paint and the cockpit instruments at the moment, new plane new learning curve. So far I've flown the T1 T2 and 200 series, can't say which ones are my favourite repaint as yet, with 25 to choose from time will tell.

I am trying to learn how the autopilot works by trial and error, at the moment I am having trouble getting the altitude hold and incremented adjustment without disengaging the AP. I am also looking to install a GPS (selected from the View menu).

Once again many thanks

Kind regards Jethro

Hi Rui,

I downloaded the Yellow and Blue interior cabin textures, but haven't swapped them with the originals just yet, ....

Kind regards Jethro

Jethro, for a real business looking interior, ;-) complete with reading material and a full galley go for the Media General bird!;-)

It is a nice little model, and a bit of a shame it is not completely finished....:(

image.jpeg

Hi there Rui,

Really enjoying your repaints and the Jetstream, I've been flying around Iceland while testing & getting familiar with the Jetstream 200.

I've managed to place a default Radiostack and GPS to make life a little easier (only from the Instrument panel views menu), also managed to give the old girl some sexy new A2A Redux 3D lights. In the cabin I placed a light which is fairly bright illuminating the whole cockpit area (which I like), as a consequence the dash pad and yokes become a light grey with shadowing (I don't really mind, I think it looks pretty good & and a little different from plain black).

I made a new topic in the screenshot sub-forum so as not to pollute your topic with my own screenshots.

Here's a direct link: hope you like em! - https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?313604-Jetstream-For-Rui-C-(member-tareco)-looks-great-flys-nice

Kind Regards Jethro

Archived