P3dv4.3 help needed getting started

coloradofly

I am struggling where to start here with p3dv4.3.....1. should I start with the ftx orbx global base? If not suggestions? 2. What is the best airplane pay ware for the price. I’m into either the 737 series or the a320-a321 3.ultimate traffic live? Thoughts on the product. Thank you!

I am struggling where to start here with p3dv4.3.....1. should I start with the ftx orbx global base? If not suggestions? 2. What is the best airplane pay ware for the price. I’m into either the 737 series or the a320-a321 3.ultimate traffic live? Thoughts on the product. Thank you!

I would start with learning the simulator first. There's plenty of research out there to gauage the addons needed for your needs.

The best payware for the price is that which most closely meets your needs... Why would you need FTX Global when you're taking about airliners at 36,000 feet?. Surely the Regions would meet your requirements?

Or if you fancy FTX Global, surely something lower and slower is more suitable?

You can spend as much as you can afford, or as little as you want. But you still have to agree the requirement!

Archived