John B. Loney, Jr

miatamariner

It is of importance for me and the community to inform you of upcoming cancer surgery for a prolific scenery and addon creator for FS. John is facing a major challenge in the days and months ahead and I know he would sincerely appreciate your sentiments, thoughts and prayers. I have only come to know John through Skype and emails, but here is a man who embodies the character of David "OPA" Marshall. I've lost count of the numerous times he has helped me unravel scenery development questions to tweak a particular scenery addon. I hope you will take a moment and drop him an email and express your appreciation for all he has done for the FS community. His address is

jbloney@comcast.net

Thank you.

Chris Tower

The name sounds familiar and I have downloaded some of his stuff. I'll drop him a line. I've had many family members face cancer as well. The last in August 2016 passed away. He was my favorite cousin and I had a certain ring tone for him when he called my phone using my netbook tied into the phone line running Phone Tray. I even made a website for him, http://www.toddexler.com

Cancer also killed my aunt. It's a devastating disease.

Just sent a message too. I read the recent Flightsim.com interview with John and he's an example to us all.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived