FYI Jacksonville Florida cooling towers gone Sat.16th

And? If that was nuclear power plant, I'd consider its' closing a wonderful thing!!

I can well remember when a nuclear power plant called Marble Hill was about to be certified in Southern Indiana. On the final inspection before fueling many offsite contractors hit the "Retaining Walls" with their hammers as the inspectors walked by!! By only hitting those "Safety Retaining Walls" with their hand held hammers they were able to pierce holes in those "Safety Retaining Walls!!!" They were able to show there is no safety in the US nuclear safety program, at least not as built at Marble Hill!!

And TBTG the Marble Hill plant was never fueled much less opened!!

The future of this world we live in can not exist if we continue to build nuclear power plants anywhere in this world! And that's not just my opinion!! On a daily basis more and more scientists are realizing that is a Real World Fact!!!!

We have tidal energy, we have the winds, and we also have solar energy to drive our electrical power plants. It's only the quest for short term profits that nuclear or even coal is still being considered as a real world electrical power source!!

TBTG, I don't have children or grandchildren. But I certainly have concerns for those children who aren't mine!! I can't imagine any father, mother, grand-parent ever being in favor of an energy source that will, not might, kill their grandchildren or their heirs!

The time to play games with their future are over!! Please do all you can to prevent the proliferation on nuclear energy anywhere in the world!!

Rupert

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

We have tidal energy, we have the winds, and we also have solar energy to drive our electrical power plants .... But I certainly have concerns for those children who aren't mine

Yep! But those are a bad choice, I think. A choice between appromixately secured nuke plants, and communist China, the champion to alternate energies

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived