3d objects not showing in FSX Win 10 but do in Win 7

Vaviator

Solved

I am thrilled your issues were solved!! Having said that: Wouldn't you be doing everyone on this forum a huge favor by describing your issue and how it was solved??

We all fight through issues and had you not "Solved" yours there would have been several people happy to help you with resolving your problem.

Now that your issue is "Solved," can't you add to our information base by describing your issue and how you got through it? The addition of your experience might well help others.

Just as others were willing to help you with the issue you were experiencing! There are others who could well have a happier experience if they know what you just learned!:p

Rupert

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Apologies .. I just thought it would save users from reading it over and over. Tried to delete it but couldn't find a way. My bad. Anyway .. scenery settings were not high enough in Win 10 version. Simple "DUH!" dix.

I am thrilled your issues were solved!! Having said that: Wouldn't you be doing everyone on this forum a huge favor by describing your issue and how it was solved??

We all fight through issues and had you not "Solved" yours there would have been several people happy to help you with resolving your problem.

Now that your issue is "Solved," can't you add to our information base by describing your issue and how you got through it? The addition of your experience might well help others.

Just as others were willing to help you with the issue you were experiencing! There are others who could well have a happier experience if they know what you just learned!:p

Rupert

Archived