Need more AI Traffic...... :(

Garciamk3g

Finland is dead.....Love the scenery but all in all as far as GA-AI goes just not very pleasant. :( Even with the sliders set to 100 Using WOAI just doesn't cover the Finland area very well. :-(

I can very Easily use Some of the Utilities I have, to create traffic but I Find it Time consuming. I just don't have the patients anymore, I've done so much to get my FS9 to where it is today. Does Anyone know where I Can download some good GA-AI Flight-plans with the Included necessary Aircraft's to go with it for the Finland Area? Generally for the smaller Airfields.....If there's anything at all out there.

I've searched High and Low....... so please no comments stating Google is your friend :-( that is If i get lucky enough to get a Response :rolleyes: I have manage to find some Military AI but that's about it.

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

Have you tried GA Traffic by Markus Brunner. Creates GA traffic worldwide with a few clicks.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=64371861

First time i've heard about this utility, thanks going to try it out.

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

I've searched High and Low....... so please no comments stating Google is your friend :-( that is If i get lucky enough to get a Response :rolleyes: I have manage to find some Military AI but that's about it.

But you haven't even tried searching!

Just download my file "World GA Traffic" from this site's file library and extract all flights with Finnish registrations. Or maybe just replace all your GA traffc with this file . . .

John

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

Just download my file "World GA Traffic" from this site's file library and extract all flights with Finnish registrations. Or maybe just replace all your GA traffc with this file . . .

John

I Will give this a go thanks John:cool:

Have you tried GA Traffic by Markus Brunner. Creates GA traffic worldwide with a few clicks.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=64371861

I couldn't find the one on flightsim, but I Did find the one on Avsim library..unfortunately after setting everything up and following the Step by Step intructions as Instructed via the included .PDF in generating a Flightplan..the program fails to compile a .BGL It completes the process with no errors, but no actual BGL Is exported.

I Noticed it uses TTOOLS To do the job but again the TrafficGA.BGL Is nowhere to be found. Perhaps an incompatibility issue or the utility no longer works as intended. :rolleyes:

John

I See Planes!!! .....Thank You John :cool: Just what I Needed to go along with my WOAI.

I Will give this a go thanks John:cool:

I couldn't find the one on flightsim, but I Did find the one on Avsim library..unfortunately after setting everything up and following the Step by Step intructions as Instructed via the included .PDF in generating a Flightplan..the program fails to compile a .BGL It completes the process with no errors, but no actual BGL Is exported.

I Noticed it uses TTOOLS To do the job but again the TrafficGA.BGL Is nowhere to be found. Perhaps an incompatibility issue or the utility no longer works as intended. :rolleyes:

Works brilliantly, been using it for a long time. You likely haven't set the program to point to your FS directory.

Mark Daniels

Archived