Runtime error 6025/pure virtual function call.

chester

I know this is an old problem i just wondered if anyone has come up with a solution to it. I've trawled all the old posts and threads etc and tried just about everything suggested to no avail. There seems no pattern to it just appears every so often and causes CTD. any help appreciated.

I know this is an old problem i just wondered if anyone has come up with a solution to it. I've trawled all the old posts and threads etc and tried just about everything suggested to no avail. There seems no pattern to it just appears every so often and causes CTD. any help appreciated.

Found some Info here, Hope it Helps ---> https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/298441-r6025-runtime-error/

From what I've read this error seems to be related to Visual C++---> Error, Runtime Error R6025 -Pure Virtual Function Call, Details Here ---> https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/125749/description-of-the-r6025-run-time-error-in-visual-c

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

This looks like it could be a run time library that is not of the correct version / release. In C++ as in example, there can be a call to a virtual function that becomes instantiated when called but until them does not exist. When version/releases are not in sync for the libs, then the PVC ends up calling a non-existent function for how it referenced it. The exception handler catches the error and reports it to you -

As a quick update, it does indeed appear to be AI causing this. With the GA unclicked in traffic I do not get the error. I know this is not the case for everyone but hope it helps someone. I now have to go about finding the cause.

Archived