Pause On Task Switch NOT WORKING Please Help!

mgovernali

Hello friends! I need help with an oddity in P3D V4.2 Please. I have a 4 monitors setup. Windows 7-64-pro, FSUIPC 4.1. The issues I'm having that despite the "Pause on task switch" option being unchecked in P3d, the sim still pauses every-time I click on anything external - even the desktop. then continues once I click back anywhere on the sim. I even went into the P3d.Cfg and nixed the "pause on lost focus" line, still no joy. Any ideas guys? I would really appreciate any suggestions. Thank you so much.

Marco.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello friends! I need help with an oddity in P3D V4.2 Please. I have a 4 monitors setup. Windows 7-64-pro, FSUIPC 4.1. The issues I'm having that despite the "Pause on task switch" option being unchecked in P3d, the sim still pauses every-time I click on anything external - even the desktop. then continues once I click back anywhere on the sim. I even went into the P3d.Cfg and nixed the "pause on lost focus" line, still no joy. Any ideas guys? I would really appreciate any suggestions. Thank you so much.

Marco.

Show content of Prepar3d .cfg

Archived