The hits are back!

I've flown around more than one water tower just to read what it said. Then try to find my location on a road map. But I think that billboard might be worth another trip around as well.;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I just parked and saved and then I used the Y key to move about and see what the signs actually said. This might be part of FSDreamTeam's scenery though, as I'm not sure if the default has this. Interesting to note that this sign is facing behind the airport so you won't see it unless you look behind. A helicopter could be of great help.

I'm not sure if the default has this.

Nope! Made a swift landing in default FSX Las Vegas but I didn't see any such billboard, specially at the airport

Maybe you sign for some VIP treatment with your addon without knowing! Lucky guy! :):):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Then it's definitely from FSDreamTeam.

There is a problem with this airport at 19R where the planes can't take off due to the ILS hold point being too far away. I've posted about this at the FSDreamTeam forum, but I don't think it's fixed. Pisses me off after paying for this.

Archived