Switzerland Once Again, Again, Again...

More great shots!! But your title got me thinking.

If all those mountains were spread out flat rather than sticking up Switzerland would seem like a pretty large country! :rolleyes:

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Beautiful Schweizerland! Nice your airplane.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

Pretty much all scenery, really. Barely enough room to graze a few cows.

Clever of those Swiss to have a commodity that can't be exported or replicated. ;) -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Very Nice Indeed....Keep up the good work. :pilot:

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

Hi! Participating now only! Switzerland is neighbour to Burgundy! A a child we often drove in family there. Great chocoloates, Swiss watches and landscapes! My father even said that the Swiss roads were better to drive than the French ones :):) And, what a fresh air!
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Hi! Participating now only! Switzerland is neighbour to Burgundy! A a child we often drove in family there. Great chocoloates, Swiss watches and landscapes! My father even said that the Swiss roads were better to drive than the French ones :):) And, what a fresh air!

I agree with your father! But I also think German roads are much better than French are as well. ;)

I agree with your father! But I also think German roads are much better than French are as well. ;)

Hi! I've been once in Germany by car, and driving myself. I don't remember well. I remember of their motorways with their large Mercedes or Audi cars driving at large speed :) Cheers!

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Hi! I've been once in Germany by car, and driving myself. I don't remember well. I remember of their motorways with their large Mercedes or Audi cars driving at large speed :) Cheers!

You're correct! I worked in Bavaria for about a year and saw over 200kph on the speedo of my leased BMW 540i almost every day while commuting to and from work. You can't commute at that speed unless the roads are great and the other drivers are paying attention to the road as well!!

Michael

Archived