AFCAD and Lock to Simulator.

edryan

Can anyone help me enable the AFCAD to lock to the simulator so I can update airport parking and all?

I installed the latest FSUIPC and still cannot get the AFCAD to lock onto the FS9 simulator when I click it in AFCAD.. It worked just fine a week ago.

Very frustrating.

Thanks in advance.

Ed Ryan

if it worked one week prev, something must have changed, was that the latest fsuipc install?

maybe try the prev version then?

or did you install other stuff too?

i dont knwo about afcad but latest fsuipc for fs9, aka version 3.999z9b works fine with external programs like active sky ase and plang.

IMHO, the best software for creating and modifying an AFCAD file is ADE9. Click on the word ADE9 to go to the download site.

If you'd prefer Lee Swordy's AFCAD, that may be found HERE.

Good luck!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Purchased the newest FSUIPC and the key is not working correctly so cannot get full options. But installed it and still cannot lock onto FS9.

Where am I supposed to place AFCAD in the files?

The program, or the files?

I'm pretty sure you can place the program anywhere you like, but I would avoid C:\Program Files, and C:\Program Files (X86) . Where do you have your FS9 placed? Try placing the AFCAD program on the same drive, and see what happens then. ALSO Make sure you always run the program as Administrator. Very important.

If you meant the AFCAD files, most just place them in the ...FS9\Addon Scenery\Scenery folder, but you can place them where you like. You just have to make sure the Scenery Library is "shown" where they are. Click on the ADD AREA choice, and navigate to whatever folder you placed them. If you put them in your ...Addon Scenery\Scenery folder, it should already be in the Scenery Library, so you don't need to do anything else.

Does this answer your questions?

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Glad you got it going right.

Enjoy!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived