Saitek Radio Panel Drivers for 32 bit Win XP

srdear

HELP! I would be grateful if anyone who has the installation CD or drivers for Saitek's radio panel for Windows XP 32 bit let me know. I contacted Logitech support and they told me they don't have the CD anymore and that they don't have the XP drivers anymore. I tried finding Saitek's customer support email, but they all seem to point to Logitech now. I plan on changing the OS to Win 7, but not right away, and would love to have the panel working in XP. I've installed SPAD, and it shows everything works, but it doesn't. Any help would be really appreciated.

Steve

Steve, did you install FSUIPC ?

Strange, I'm using SPAD and have the three panels for years, did use them under WinXP & FS2004 a couple of years and now use them with Win7 64 & FSX for four years, never had any problems.

I never installed any drivers or soft from Saitek.

i7-4790K @4400 on Gigabyte Z97X (16gb), GeForce GTX 970 OC, Corsair Spec case

Win7 Ult(64) on Samsung850 SSD(256), FSX+Accell on Samsung850 SSD(256), Track IR5

Saitek yoke/rudder radio/multi/switch panels, Logitech G13, GMap on Samsung tab

Hi Dan, no I didn't install FSUIPC, do you think I should? The Radio panel doesn't even light up. It flashes on boot-up, and then cycles when I run SPAD, but it doesn't stay lit up. I found drivers for it and installed it, followed their trouble-shooting checks and everything that should have been there, was there. Tried starting it manually but still no joy. I'm sure there is something I'm missing, but what? Logitech says I'm on my own in finding the drivers which tells me that it still should work if I find the right ones. I may just change the OS sooner then planned.

Thanks for the input.

Steve

Hi Steve, yes you need FSUIPC to run SPAD. And you, basicaly, need to uninstall all Saitek drivers

before installing SPAD and FSUIPC. The free version will do the job. And, anyway, it is almost a

mandatory to add many kind of material accessories to your sim. FSUIPC make the connection

between the sim and the hardware.

i7-4790K @4400 on Gigabyte Z97X (16gb), GeForce GTX 970 OC, Corsair Spec case

Win7 Ult(64) on Samsung850 SSD(256), FSX+Accell on Samsung850 SSD(256), Track IR5

Saitek yoke/rudder radio/multi/switch panels, Logitech G13, GMap on Samsung tab

Archived