No default GA or Airline traffic in my FS-SE?

nightowl56

Have you installed any other AI traffic, if so it is possible the traffic file is for FS9? Any FS9 traffic files will disable FSX traffic files unless you convert them using AIFP.

The use of the @ symbol in a traffic file will disable FSX traffic files if you have written any yourself.

Col.

It's called the scenery/world/scenery FOLDER.

Use file when you mean file, a single item. Use folder when you mean folder (yellow icon of folder, indicating folder (also called directory) with usually many files in it.).

It's Important to prevent this confusion and not spread it to others.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BTW, the default FILE (In the above FOLDER) is called 'trafficAircraft.bgl', if missing could be why AI doesn't work.

ALSO, if you don't have many changes to your FSX SE you can do a...

Verify game cache files (Steam)

1. Load Steam.

2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select "Properties" from the menu.

3. Select the "Local Files" tab and click the "Verify integrity of game cache..." button.

4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

CAUTION! CAUTION! CAUTION! You will most likely have to reinstall any add-ons such as ORBX scenery.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

You DO have the two sliders for aircraft traffic somewhere above zero, yes?

Just making sure...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived