Flight Instruction

ianhr

Flying is not as easy as it might seem. Aeroplanes don't always behave in "intuitive" ways. I've had a pilot's license since 1967, I've been simming since 1984, and I'm still learning. But I know a lot about both flight and flight sims, and I want to pass on what I've learned.

Whether you're new to Flight Simulator, or an old hand with just a couple of questions about why these amazing machines do what they do, let me see if I can help. And if you know more than me, I'll have another opportunity to learn!

Ian Radcliffe

ianhradcliffe@gmail.com

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
I would love to learn more about flight simming....I was very active a few years back, but divorce happened and I got very busy working or just wasting time. I'd really like to get back in it. I have the FSX on Steam....and I'm pretty much up and running, but I know nothing of all the new stuff (which is probably old news to you) And, I'd gladly pay for lessons if that is how you do it. My name is Merril, I'm 73 and still pretty active, working (counselor), and I life in Lafayette, La. USA. I would love to send a pic of my rig, but have no clue how to do that.

Archived