Where Can I Find Airport Charts

bcr751

I've been away from flight simming for a while. Just getting back into it and went looking for charts. The places I used to get them are no longer available. Even the ones listed on the VATSIM pilot resources page no longer work. Why? Where can I find charts, particularly for Canadian airports?

Doug

I hate it when people on the forum respond with GOOGLE IT! (why do we have a forum if everyone should just Google it and not actually communicate with each other?), but that is truly the answer this time. A simple search, for example: CYYZ charts yielded multiple sources, pdf files that can be downloaded and organized for your personal use.

For American airports, try flightaware.com - browse by your choice of airport, check the IFR and VFR chart tabs. They're in PDF form, and sometimes that part of the site can be quirky, but it's a good free online source.

I hate it when people on the forum respond with GOOGLE IT! (why do we have a forum if everyone should just Google it and not actually communicate with each other?), but that is truly the answer this time. A simple search, for example: CYYZ charts yielded multiple sources, pdf files that can be downloaded and organized for your personal use.

For American airports, try flightaware.com - browse by your choice of airport, check the IFR and VFR chart tabs. They're in PDF form, and sometimes that part of the site can be quirky, but it's a good free online source.

I hate that crap, too. If I Google it I would have found a forum of which I'll ask my question. On my forum I have a rule about this, and if you say "Google it" you get a warning.

Bottom of the page. https://techcomputerforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=22

Archived