P3D + Add ons question

mindframe85

So I have P3D v4 and installed all FTX Global NA Vector and Trees. Also AS4P3D. Fly Tampa Boston and REX soft clouds. Also got PTA and URP but now getting a bunch of errors loading presets in PTA and now can't solve the issue. Anyway is there a certain method to downloading add ons ? Is there an order which add on I should download first or does that not matter? Sorry guys noob here and not so sure what to do now since my shaders keep getting error logs. I hope to resolve this today and get back to flying. Also does anyone know a way to change the color of trees? It's very bright green and looks unrealistic. Thanks guys for the help.

Forgot to add one more thing. Shore line waves have been gone and can't seem to know the fix to this . I know in FSX you would be able to see waves crashing on shorelines. This is a nice touch especially flying over islands. Anyone also know a fix to this?

Forgot to add one more thing. Shore line waves have been gone and can't seem to know the fix to this . I know in FSX you would be able to see waves crashing on shorelines. This is a nice touch especially flying over islands. Anyone also know a fix to this?

Restore everything to default. Add them one at a time until you find the addon causing the problem. Dont use that addon...

Archived