The Taj

Rupert

Recently the Taj Mahal was mentioned by another poster, so I thought I'd go to take a look. Just as I suspected, it's another bunch of rocks stacked in piles. Though they are very pretty and shiny rocks!:cool:

Michael

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

If you're curious it very near the Agra airport. Right where there is a J-Hook bend in the river. Coordinates are N27 10 30 by E78 02 31

;)

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Hi!

Eventually the Taj Mahal lies inside FSX! I think that it didn't. That was likely due to that I missed it the day I searched for :cool: I just launched my sim and indeed I found it. And I'm sure i had not abused any beer nor wine nor whatever strong alcohol :)

" it's another bunch of rocks stacked in piles. Though they are very pretty and shiny rocks!"

On such a basis, you should have to roam the Earth a lot 'cause there likely are a lot of monuments which match the definition LOL

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Hi!

Eventually the Taj Mahal lies inside FSX! I think that it didn't. That was likely due to that I missed it the day I searched for :cool: I just launched my sim and indeed I found it. And I'm sure i had not abused any beer nor wine nor whatever strong alcohol :)

" it's another bunch of rocks stacked in piles. Though they are very pretty and shiny rocks!"

On such a basis, you should have to roam the Earth a lot 'cause there likely are a lot of monuments which match the definition LOL

That's exactly what I am doing!;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I do not have FSX, but this is a very nice looking set of pics Michael. Kenny

Hi!

Don't they have it in FS9? Like other monuments too? Because I had it with FS2002

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived