Just Flight VC10

Horacios

Hi there,

I just downloaded a VC10 from Just Flight, nice plane, fly very well , the only thing that I don't like is a warning horn , just when I give gas to move the aircraft to go to de active runway start the sound, the first thing was, should be a configuration warning? then I did some checks for the elevetor trim, nothing happen! after I try other flap configuration, nothing again, I don't know where can I find the reason for this warning, my question, maybe is someone on the forum who knows what this warning is, I hope so because I get frustrated, and I don't like that!!

Thanks in advance for your help!!\\Happy flying!

Cub51

Found this one the Just Flight VC 10 support page. It refers to just before takeoff, but it may apply to your situation.

The horn is a takeoff configuration warning. Before advancing the throttles for takeoff, please ensure that:

The flaps are set to the T/O position

The tailplane (elevator) trim is set to between +2 and +7 degrees (the white band on the tailplane trim indicator)

The speedbrake lever is set to fully retracted

All PFCUs are on

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hi Zippy,

Thanks for your replay, just one question, what are exactly "PFCUs " sorry! but the aircraft that I learn to fly was a Piper J3 about 65 HP, 40 years ago! and no electrics! the time flight!!!!

Thanks!

Cub51

Hi Zippy,

Thanks for your replay, just one question, what are exactly "PFCUs " sorry! but the aircraft that I learn to fly was a Piper J3 about 65 HP, 40 years ago! and no electrics! the time flight!!!!

Thanks!

Cub51

I don't have a clue! You're the one that bought that thing and I would hope it came with a manual explaining all of the features.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived