Problems Installing Aircraft in Prepar 3D *****HELP*****

John Snyder Jr

I installed this flight sim yesterday and for a day and a half now have been trying to install add on aircraft. I've read thousand's of threads and watched You Tube video's and still no add on aircraft. I got the American Airlines 777 installed but you can't see the plane and the gauges aren't there. I even went so far as to download the Estina Migration Tool but still nothing works. Can anyone point me towards a thread or You Tube link that might be able to help me. Thanks

I installed this flight sim yesterday and for a day and a half now have been trying to install add on aircraft. I've read thousand's of threads and watched You Tube video's and still no add on aircraft. I got the American Airlines 777 installed but you can't see the plane and the gauges aren't there. I even went so far as to download the Estina Migration Tool but still nothing works. Can anyone point me towards a thread or You Tube link that might be able to help me. Thanks

DO NOT use that Migration Tool. You have now created a problem that may need a reinstall to fix.

Addon aircraft do NOT install the same way as in FSX, READ the instructions.

Are you spotting a theme yet..?

P3D is NOT FSX. Some FSX addons will install. Wrongly.

That will cost you hours and hours of problems down the line if you don't read the instructions.

Which American Airlines 777? Is it a P3D-specific aircraft? Does it have a P3Dv4-specific installer?

If not then WHY did you install it?

Archived