Some aircraft creep forward

Lord_Nibbo

Flight sim is P3Dv4 Some aircraft creep forward if the brakes are not on and even if the brakes are on they unlock themselves after a few seconds. The aircraft that are the worse offenders are ProjectOpensky's Boeing747-400 and nearly all of the Airbuses by Rikoooo.

Is there any fix to stop this creeping forward?

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1. 16.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3. Graphics 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 .... 4 X DELL 1920 x 1080 res screens. 1 TByte SSD + 2TByte internal SATA drive +8 TByte External Western Digital Hard Drives (SATA) Backups

If the brakes go off by themselves, you have something going on in your system sending a signal to whatever you use to control the brakes. Start there.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

If the brakes go off by themselves, you have something going on in your system sending a signal to whatever you use to control the brakes. Start there.

Vic

No I've checked for any conflicts in the control profiles for my joystick and any conflicts in the P3Dv4 controls pages. There are no conflicts.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1. 16.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3. Graphics 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 .... 4 X DELL 1920 x 1080 res screens. 1 TByte SSD + 2TByte internal SATA drive +8 TByte External Western Digital Hard Drives (SATA) Backups

The brakes are going off by themselves which is both non-standard behaviour, and peculiar to your equipment.

If it's not caused by duplicate assignments, it is caused by noise on the joystick. Increase null zones until you have a permanent brakes message, or recalibrate the controls.

Archived