A Romanian He 112B, on June 22, 1941

flightsimg

A Romanian He 112B, on June 22, 1941 by late in the morning participating into the second day of German Barbarossa operation against the USSR, in support of a groupe of bombardment against Soviet airfields from Romania

It's a file published lately on FlightSim.com. The Heinkel 112B was the unlucky competitor to the Me 109, and then sold to some countries allied to Germany, like Japan, Romania, etc.

heink.jpg

The picture has been taken looking at the outer span of the fighter wing

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Hi! Thanks. I think the roundel has to do with the monarchy which then ruled Romania.

I wanted to locate that plane in China as Japan also had gotten the plane, but I realized it was already featured with Romanian colored :)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Repainters, don't forget that the HE112 was first tested in Spain by the Luftwaffe, then Spain Nationalist bought 19 units of HE 112B.

The Civil war survivors were assigned to then Spanish Morocco protectorate.

On March 3 1943, Lt. Miguel Entrena Klett in HE112 5-65 intercepted and shut down a superior american Lockheed P-38 that had entered the spanish aerospace.

This is Lt. Entrena in his HE112

avc_00289553-1024x635.jpg

A HE112 prototype in summer of 1938 in Tarragona, Spain

he112v901.jpg

Civil War Markings:

597_800_snajdr27.jpg

Post war markings (Spanish Africa cammo, known as Lizard cammo)

image.jpg

Yes and the crux of Burgundy on the fin of Spanish planes has a long history

It began with the Dukes of Burgundy during their feud with the Dukes of Orleans at the time of the Hundred Years War. That crux meant two sticks, to threaten the Orleans. And, in response, the Orleans took like emblem a plane (which meant he was to plane those sticks). As the far heritage of those Dukes of Burgundy eventually turned to the Habsburgs, who ruled both Spain and Austria dominions, the crux of Burgundy passed to Spaniards

On the other hand, so much talking makes thirsty. I make a stop and go to selfishly drink a glass of wine :):):)

Yes and the crux of Burgundy on the fin of Spanish planes has a long history

It began with the Dukes of Burgundy during their feud with the Dukes of Orleans at the time of the Hundred Years War. That crux meant two sticks, to threaten the Orleans. And, in response, the Orleans took like emblem a plane (which meant he was to plane those sticks). As the far heritage of those Dukes of Burgundy eventually turned to the Habsburgs, who ruled both Spain and Austria dominions, the crux of Burgundy passed to Spaniards

On the other hand, so much talking makes thirsty. I make a stop and go to selfishly drink a glass of wine :):):)

Hope that's not my Margaux you're tapping in to!!!

Michael

BTW: You haven't submitted any samples for testing for "corky wine!" How humiliating would it be to serve what you thought was a nice bottle to friends, if you have any, and find your wine was "corky!!":eek::eek::mad::mad:

I seriously suggest you send your corked wine to me for testing!!! :cool: I guarantee any bottle I return will have no "corky" wine inside!!! How nice of me is that!! ;)

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived